Bachelor in Arts degree:
- 39 credits in writing practices (French),
- 21 credits in business classes
- Classes in communications, translation, linguistics, and English
University certificate in translation:
- Comparative stylistics
- English to French translation: general, business and economics,
- French to English translation: social sciences
I have been translating since 2009.
Economic development, general administration, and psychology are my fields of expertise. I have also translated various documents pertaining to agriculture.